As Valentine’s Day approaches, it is time to plan where you are going to take your date. If you are looking for some good food, here are 10 Victoria restaurants with special menus and prices for the occasion.
- The Sendera. 101 W. Goodwin Ave. Choose from the regular menu or the four-course Sweetheart Escape.
- Huvar’s Artisan Market. 110 W. Juan Linn St. Enjoy delicious wood-fire pizza. Call for Valentine’s Day specials and times.
- Pumphouse Riverside Restaurant and Var. 1201 W. Stayton Ave. For $75 per couple enjoy a three-course meal and two glasses of champagne.
- KB’s BBQ. 134 Villafranca Road. KB’s will offer a special dinner for two for $36.
- Sky Restaurant. 236 Foster Field Dr. Choose from five delicious entrees in their three-course meal special for $30 per person.
- Rosebud Fountain and Grill. 102 S. Main St. Enjoy dinner with a special movie.
- Dixie’s. 109 Ed Linn (Edna). Reserve a table for two ahead of time. Dinner costs $20 per person.
- Wild Foods. 207 N. Navarro St. Their special menu includes a three-course meal. $100 per couple.
- Tokyo Grill and Sushi Bar. 5006 N. Navarro St. They have half-price bottles of red wine.
- Texas Roadhouse. 4908 N. Navarro St. Enjoy a special three-course meal for $35-$40 per person.
Here at Atzenhoffer Chevrolet Cadillac, we wish you and your special someone a happy Valentine’s Day.